Failsafe-B

I've been wanting to post some of my music for a while, but couldn't figure out how to do it (I'm quite challenged, technologically speaking). I've finally done it, though, thanks to Windows Movie Maker. I put some things up on YouTube, some surviving works from long ago. Unfortunately (for me), a lot is missing. But what still exists, what remains of the ruins can be found here. I feel kind of funny about posting this stuff, but I had a lot of fun working on it. Also, I'm proud of the work, whatever that means. I hope whoever listens will enjoy it, or at least get a good chuckle out it. If you play them all simultaneously, it's pretty funny. Thank you for your time...

5 comments:

audri sousa said...

my irises are smiling a smile that swells to fill the room and bursts through the walls and rolls down the street crushing cars. deep digging 'artifacts,' 'conscience flutters' and 'warheads'.

any idea how one might acquire a signed compact disc? perhaps if one is willing to trade decidedly less interesting contraband?

Mel Bosworth said...

siiiiiiiick. listening, enjoying. siiiiiiiiick.

Eric Beeny said...

Thanks, Audri. I'm big happy you're digging them. I can't burn CDs because my drive is broken. Mel said I should ask for one for Christmas. Santa might just laugh at me, though. I will try to make copies somehow, and yes, I'd like to trade. What do you got?

Thanks, Mel, I'm big happy you're digging it. You mentioned you wanted a copy, too, so, once I find a way to make copies, I'll send you one...

Unknown said...

i've always wanted to get into music. i love it. but i'm music making challenged. i will listen soon when i have time.

Eric Beeny said...

Thanks, Charles. I hope you enjoy it...