'Milk Like a Melted Ghost' / The Nervous Breakdown / Maya-Bot Version 1.0

1 /
My small novel, Milk Like a Melted Ghost, has been accepted for publication by Thumbscrews Press for publication as an e-book in early 2011 (Big thanks to Daniel Casebeer, editor/publisher of Thumbscrews Press and Pear Noir!...).

2 /
I am now a contributor to The Nervous Breakdown. My first post is an essay I wrote called “On the Other Side of the White Wall: A Post Colonial Reading of Real Life.”

3 /
I had a lot fun trick-or-treating with my daughter. Here’s a picture of her in her Halloween costume, Maya-Bot Version 1.0, which we made together:

8 comments:

DJ Berndt said...

Beep boop beep.

Eric Beeny said...

01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100

Mel Bosworth said...

BOOM goodness! I love that picture.

Eric Beeny said...

BOOM! Me too...

JMW said...

That's a dope costume.

Eric Beeny said...

Thanks, J...

Ethel Rohan said...

Fantastic news, Eric. Bravo.

Eric Beeny said...

Thanks, Ethel...