Interview w/ Matt DeBenedictis

Matt DeBenedictis, author of the chapbooks Congratulations! There's No Last Place if Everyone is Dead, A Perfect Disgrace and I Am a Cloud, and editor/publisher of Safety Third Press, recently interviewed me about my two recently self-published poetry collections, Pseudo-Masochism and How Much the Jaw Weighs. We talk politics, sex, religion, fatherhood, and literature. A while back, Matt wrote a one-line review of my chapbook Snowing Fireflies on Goodreads that's way better than anything in Snowing Fireflies: "A touch when you forget what skin feels like." Thanks again, Matt...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i found myself screaming YES! on basically all issues you cover. thanks for probably one of the two best interviews i've read in a long long time.

Eric Beeny said...

Thanks so much, Alex...